No products in the cart.
It’s easy to feel sluggish during the hot summer months, but don’t let the sizzling sun keep you on the couch. Eating the right foods can keep you in better moods and give you longer lasting energy to keep you going throughout the day. Check out these fun and easy ways to increase your energy the healthy way!
#1 You Are What You Eat
A balanced diet is the best diet. Eating nutrient-rich foods is essential for fueling your body with healthy energy. Certain foods can help and hinder your energy levels. Consuming healthy calories also causes your body to burn them faster. The best energy-rich foods are:
• Fruits And Veggies: Fruits and veggies have a water base that keeps you hydrated and provides healthy sugars. Explore different types of apples, citrus fruits, melons, berries, celery, cucumbers, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, and lettuce.
• Fiber: Fiber is lacking in most diets but keeps your energy going. Incorporate beans as a side dish or snack. Try legumes, black, and pinto beans. Whole grains, fruits, and veggies also have fiber.
• Smart Carbs: Smart carbs like whole grains, brown rice, oatmeal, quinoa, and pastas keeps you feeling fuller longer and provides more energy than most foods since your body absorbs it at a slower pace.
• Protein: Nuts are rich in protein and magnesium that converts sugar into energy. Cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, and Brazil nuts are best. Beans, eggs, lean meats and seafood are also high in protein.
Watch out for caffeine, sweets, sugary drinks, and junk foods. Although they can provide a quick pick-me-up, they can send you crashing soon afterwards, causing your energy to plummet. Stick to healthy alternatives like tea, dark chocolate, and coconut!
#2 Exercise For Energy
A body in motion stays in motion — so stay active to keep your energy levels up! Doing so also boosts your mood and metabolism in the process!
• Start Off Small: Gradually increase exercise length and intensity over time. Don’t overdo it in the beginning. You could hurt yourself!
• Get Involved: Exercise with a friend, take a class, join a team, or get a gym membership. Getting involved will keep you motivated to continue. It’s best to get instructed so you know that you’re moving properly.
#3 Love Your Lifestyle
Treat yourself every day to the best of your abilities. Don’t think of these changes as extra work, a special diet, or more expenses. You are your best investment. Incorporate these healthy lifestyle tips into your daily routine so you get familiar and comfortable. Being naturally healthy has so many benefits you can’t resist!
• Stay Hydrated: More water gives your body more energy! You should be drinking about six to eight tall glasses daily. Avoid sodas, alcohol, and sugary drinks.
• Get Enough Sleep: It’s best to get six to eight hours of uninterrupted sleep each night. Being well rested is a key component to your brain and body function. You’ll feel it the next morning!
• Be Consistent: Eat many small meals throughout the day instead of a few large meals. Eating consistently boosts your energy and metabolism, and keeps your blood sugar at the right levels.
Energyze by Pure Edge Nutrition combats fatigue and can help give you loads of energy! This all-natural supplement contains the Brazilian plant Guarana, widely regarded as an exceptional source of natural caffeine, and considered the least likely of all caffeine plants to cause anxiety. Energyze by Pure Edge Nutrition can increase the body’s metabolism, boost energy, and helps suppress the appetite. As with any supplement, consult your doctor to see what is right for you.
Pure Edge Nutrition, now a Trademark company, has built a wonderful reputation in the industry, manufacturing only the highest quality of health and dietary supplements available. Visit us at pureedgenutrition.com today!