No products in the cart.
If you’re like many of us, you probably gained a few unwanted pounds over the holidays. Now that the New Year has begun, it’s time to get back on track with your health and weight goals. Read on to learn how these five easy tips can make a big difference in getting you back to where you want to be — mentally and physically!
1. Stop The Guilt: You can’t blame yourself for indulging during this special time of year with family, friends, and food! Enjoying the festive feasts, beverages, and desserts are part of the celebration, so don’t stress over it! Just forget what you ate this past month or two and look to the future. Turn your negative mindset it into positive results by pushing yourself to get back to your regular, healthier way of eating.
2. Don’t Eat Leftovers: Leave behind the savory and sweet sides loaded with carbs and calories, and ditch the Christmas cookies and cakes! Having them at home sitting in front of you will only tempt you, and can set you back further if you give in to that temptation. Create healthy meals from leftover meats, by using them in salads and soup.
3. Review Your Goals: Look at your goals from last year and see how far you’ve come. You may need to update certain priorities based on your progress, and your pitfalls. It’s best to find a happy medium — don’t be too hard or soft on yourself. You’ll never be able to maintain your goals with too much pressure, and you don’t want to give yourself an excuse not to try at all. Keeping things at an even keel will help you advance at a healthy pace.
4. Find Your Favorites: Reward yourself by eating your favorite healthy foods and doing your favorite workouts more often than not. A little goes a long way and every little bit counts! Your favorite health foods and activities will kick you into gear and make things more enjoyable in the process. It will also be an easy transition to get you back on track. Also enlist your favorite friend as a workout buddy to help keep you motivated.
5. Start Fresh With A Cleanse: In order to get back on track, you must first start from the inside out! Rid your body of toxins and start the New Year right with the help of Pure Edge Nutrition.
- 15 Day Cleanse This effective 15 day cleanse is recommended to jump start weight loss, by helping to expel toxins from the digestive tract, allowing you to quickly shed those extra pounds. This blend contains natural minerals like licorice root, aloe vera, and flax seed.
- 14 Day Cleanse: This fourteen day cleanse removes toxins from your body that prevent you from losing weight, targeting waste that has been built up within the digestive tract over time. It’s composed of natural ingredients like psyllium husk, senna leaf powder, flax seed, and Lactobacillus Acidophilus.
- Liver Cleanse: The liver is the largest internal organ, and it works hard to detoxify the body. Cleansing the liver helps you lose weight, while having the capability to better absorb nutrients from foods. Herbs, nutraceuticals, and other natural minerals work together to support, stimulate, and protect the natural detoxification process of the liver.
Don’t let holiday indulgences hold you back. Keep moving toward your goals for a healthy and happy New Year!
Pure Edge Nutrition, now a Trademark company, has built a wonderful reputation in the industry, manufacturing only the highest quality of health and dietary supplements available. Visit us at pureedgenutrition.com today!